Thursday, February 3, 2011

MY LOVE IS HERE...????

            Nobody understand how much i miss u..imiss u how much we used to talk..
            And miss all the things we used to do..i try not to admit it to myself that i still feel this way..
            Nobody know that i still wake up thinking of u each days...i still think of u and i really do miss u...
            I would give up everythings we're not...
            I MISS U SO DAMN MUCH.....I MISS U MORE THAN WORDS...
      Someone asked me if i missed u...I did'nt answer..I just closed my eyes and walk away...
            In my HEART WHISPERING  SO MUCH.....
      I know LOVE IS FOOL but fall in LOVE too...
            Its tough...But i'm trying to get used to it....I HOPE U'RE DOING FINE TOO...
       That time,I FEEL LUCKY EVERY DAYSWHEN I WITH U....
       Just because busy,doesn't means  I DONT LOVE U....
       U may not be here with me..But i thought of u are always in my HEART... 
       I MISS U ! ! ! !
       I want to be the ONLY hand u ever need to HOLD...
       When I tell u ' I LOVE U '...I dont say it out.Out of habbit or to make CONVERSATION.. I said it to remind u that U're The Things That Ever Happened To ME....
        
      WISH U WEREN'T SO FAR AWAY ! ! ! !
       
      
      to-SM... 

No comments:

Post a Comment